We have spent three years lovingly (and labouriously!) renovating our traditional Pembrokeshire holiday cottages to provide comfy, high quality accommodation for you and your group. We’ve made them as environmentally friendly as possible with eco features including lime render and wash throughout as well as a ground source heat pump and solar panels for heating and hot water. We’re sure you will agree that the end results are fantastic; light and airy in the day and snug and cosy in the evenings all whilst being incredibly efficient to heat and stay in. Our holiday cottages will make your holiday or short stay a joy come rain or shine.
Cosy Holiday Cottages in Pembrokeshire
There are two holiday cottages available to rent, The Barn and The Dairy. Both cottages are positioned around a large, flat grassy area making them ideal for larger groups to book together, but far enough apart to feel private if you’re on your own. Far enough away from the other camping plots, our holiday cottages allow you to enjoy the late summer evenings with friends and family whilst the little ones are safely tucked up in bed.
The Barn can accommodate 7-9 people in 3 bedrooms and the living room. This holiday cottage includes:
- A master bedroom with kingsize bed that can be split into 2 singles as well as an additional single bed
- En suite toilet and shower room
- A double bedroom
- A single bedroom
- A kitchen with a thick wooden table to seat 10
- Duel fuel range cooker
- Larder fridge/freezer
- Dishwasher and washing machine
- French doors
- A double sofa bed
- Digital TV and plug in for MP3 players with speakers in the ceiling
- A downstairs wheelchair friendly toilet
The Dairy is smaller than The Barn and can accommodate 2/3 people in 1 bedroom which makes it a perfect holiday cottage for couples or smaller families.
The Dairy offers:
- An upstairs double en suite bedroom with a king size bed that can be separated into two singles
- Lounge area with a woodburning stove
- Digital TV and two comfy armchairs
- Open plan kitchen/dining
- Washing machine
- The usual pots and pans
- Downstairs toilet
- Gas central heating throughout
- We can also provide up to 2 pull out beds for extra guests
Take a look at pictures of the Barn to get an idea of the style and type of facilities on offer at our quaint, comfy Pembrokeshire holiday cottages.
Interested in availability or want to book your stay? Contact us today.