We have three newly renovated eco cottages accommodating up to 22 people between them. Check availability
- The Barn sleeping 6-9 £500 in low season to £1200 in high season for a week. Low season short breaks from 2-4 nights
- The Dairy sleeping 2-4 £380 in low season to £700 in high season for a week. Low season short breaks from 2-4 nights
- The Cottage sleeping up to 12 £700 in low season to £1600 in high season for a week. Low season short breaks from 2-4 nights
- For more information and discounts for large group bookings, please contact us via the website or call 01437 781145
We have three yurts and a Gypsy Caravan spread over 1 acre so there’s lots of space and privacy to really chill out.
- May Half Term and Summer Holidays – £600 per week
- Out of School Holidays – £450 per week
- Low season weekend rates (Friday-Sunday) – £160 per weekend
- Shorter duration stays ( minimum 2 nights) Prices include all bedding (excluding towels) as well as fully equipped kitchen and outside firepit with barbecue grill.
Price includes all bedding (excluding towels).
The campsite will be open from May 5th until October 1st. We have six open pitches spread out over around three acres, There’s lots of space and privacy to really chill out. Please check with us about Gazebos, extra large tents, awnings, trailers, boats and other camping bits and pieces. Campfire wood is for sale on site – or you can bring your own. All prices are inclusive of picnic table, fire pit and hot showers.
- Daily pitch price – £20 during school holidays and £15 out of season (based on two people in one tent/campervan/caravan)
- Children five years and over – please add £3.00 per night
- Children four years and under – no charge
- Children 15 years and over and extra adults – please add £8.00 per night