The Dairy is a gorgeous, cosy 1 bedroomed holiday cottage which can accommodate 2-4 people in 1 bedroom and lounge. It has been lovingly restored in traditional stone and lime wash, it’s open plan design making it light and airy but cosy too with the wood burning stove. A wonderful getaway for couples and a great snug spot for small families.
Sleeps a maximum of 4 in 1 bedroom: 1 double beds and 1 sofa bed in the lounge.
Bedroom 1: King size bed can be split into 2 singles
Bathroom (En suite): Shower, WC and wash hand basin
Kitchen/diner: cooker with ceramic hob, electric oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, dining table and chairs to seat 8 plus a highchair.
Lounge: 2 seater/double sofa bed, 2 x armchairs, TV/DVD, wood burning stove and glazed door to courtyard.
Cloakroom: WC and wash hand basin
There is a small rear patio with picnic table with a shared grassed area beyond. Walk across to the fields to the coastal path. Use of tumble dryer, available on request. There is parking in the shared courtyard for at least three cars.
• Bed linen provided, please bring your own towels
• Cot and highchair available, please bring your own cot bedding
• Heating and electricity included
• Gas central heating & hot water
• Wood burning stove – logs available for sale
• Free WiFi
• Freeview TV
• Up to 2 well behaved dogs are welcome free
• No smoking in the cottage