We have three beautifully renovated eco cottages accommodating up to 22 people between them. Check availability
- The Barn sleeping 6-9 £1200 in low season to £1400 in high season for a week. Low season short breaks from 2-5 nights
- The Dairy sleeping 2-4 £550 in low season to £700 in high season for a week. Low season short breaks from 2-4 nights
- The Cottage sleeping up to 12 £1400 in low season to £1700 in high season for a week. Low season short breaks from 3-5 nights
- For more information and discounts for large group bookings, please contact us via the website or call 01437 781145
We have three yurts and a Gypsy Caravan spread over 1 acre so there’s lots of space and privacy to really chill out. Glamping open May-September.
May Half Term and Summer Holidays – £650 per week
Out of School Holidays – £550 per week
Low season weekend rates (Friday-Sunday) – £170 per weekend
Shorter duration stays ( minimum 2 nights)- £100 per night (low season) £110/night (high season)
Prices include all bedding (excluding towels) as well as fully equipped kitchen and outside fire-pit.
Price includes all bedding (excluding towels) as well as fully equipped kitchen and outside fire-pit.
The campsite will be open from easter weekend until October. We have eight open pitches spread out over around two acres, There’s lots of space and privacy to really chill out. Please check with us about Gazebos, extra large tents, awnings, trailers, boats and other camping bits and pieces. Campfire wood is for sale on site – or you can bring your own. All prices are inclusive of picnic table, fire pit and hot showers.
- Nightly price: £15 per person
- Children five years and over up to 14 years – please add £8.00 per night
- Children four years and under – no charge